Monday, June 30, 2008

My First Blog

I have given in to the peer pressure and decided to start blogging. This is my very first blog!
I imagine my blog will be filled with stories and picture of Charlotte. Chalrotte is 18 months old
and is as cute as a puppy! I'll post pictures soon. Otherwise my life is filled with working; exercising, and all those daily life tasks. Ocassionally, we (husband, baby and dog) do something unusual and fun. I just returned from church girls camp where I spent 4 days wearing sunscreen, dirt, and bug spray. Scarey! I hardely dare to post those make-up and bruch free photos. Well, happy blogging!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Danielle! Welcome to blogging. It really is fun and soon you'll find yourself thinking "I should blog about that". Also, I'll love checking in and seeing what you're up to. Please show photos of your projects, too! Alright this is long enough. Congratulations!