Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas fun

Catching snowflakes with my tongue.


First you make the snowball,



then you throw it at Toby!

We love snow!

Mmm, do I get to eat all this?


Who needs toys, just send me a box of packing peanuts for Christmas!




Peek-a-boo!



Hugs for the Christmas tree.


We've had so much fun with Charlotte these last few weeks. She is in to everything Christmas! She especially loves the tree, which she occasionally gives hugs, as well as a "goodnight Christmas tree" every night before bed. We got a bunch of snow in the last few days. This is the first time she's really been able to play in it-so fun!!!

4 comments:

Katy said...

Danielle, LOVE these photos. First of all, Toby is very tolerant isn't he? Secondly it's so weird still to see a little mini Danielle walking around. She's precious. I'm glad my package came with peanuts for her.

Emily said...

You look so pretty! Straight out of a catalog! I wish we had snow--we have probably had 2 cm all winter so far!! I'm glad Charlotte had fun in it.

Karl said...

What a doll!!! Those peanut pictures are so gleeful! I would have love to be there to see her play so cute. Hugging the tree...can I have her? --Jen

Tiffany DanDjinou said...

Danielle, she looks just like you! That is so nuts!