Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter festivities

An Easter picture isn't complete without a set of bunny ears!

Olivia's favorite singing, dancing Easter bunny



Rice crispy bird nests. Therese were a tradition in the Hoth house; one we were happy to continue.


The egg hunter.

Mom, are you trying to blind us?

They look so disappointed; really- they had a great time!


Livy's new toy chain.


My bunny cake had a major crack at its core; it died shortly after this picture.

Mmmm, chocolate bunny.


Happy Easter. Hope you had as much fun as we did.












5 comments:

Jen said...

Love your girls. Thanks for the Easter update.

Team Caldwell said...

so fun. wish we could have been there! maybe next year it can be at our house?!

Katy said...

so precious!

Emily said...

Such fun pictures! However, why have I never know about the rice krispie nests?!? They are so cute! I need to start making them! I hope you got your fill of stale peeps!!!

Andrea said...

I love the pic of Charlotte eating the chocolate bunny...classic.
Your cake is so cute-I'm sorry to hear that it died.
The girls look big and your hair looks long...both beautiful!!!