Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Family Reunion

On our way through Southern Utah we stopped at the coral pink sand dunes. It was pretty cool-although not coral pink if you ask me.
Coral pink (orange!) sand angels anyone?

Olivia was so fascinated by this croquet set.


My sister Andrea on her 36th Birthday. We had a joint party for all us summer Birthdays.
(note to pink ponies: if you see this lady coming; run!)




We enjoyed a really fun evening at a beautiful park.

Aunt Katy & cousin Johanna lead the little girls in a few rounds of
"ring around the rosies"


We took a lovely walk around the beautiful lake in the mountains.

Cousin Ed and Charlotte made friends during the hike.

Riding on Mommy's back; what could be more fun!

Keep in mind this photo was taken on our last reunion day after many days of
staying up late, eating junk food, and skipping showers!

Baby bonding time. Kayden is just 8 weeks older than Olivia.

A happy couple out for a drive in their convertible.


We had a wonderful time with all our family in Utah last week. These are just a few of the pictures out the the more than 200 I took. We had a girls shopping day, the guys had a night out at the go cart race track, and the kids had a day at the dinosaur museum (zoomeum as Charlotte keeps saying), as well as a tour at the Church's Welfare Square. My favorite memories include watching Andrea beat the pink pony with a stick, hot tubbing and star gazing, and who can forget playing Mad Gab with the talking Ipad! Thanks to Katy for organizing a wonderful week. I hope we'll all be recuperated by next years get together!











4 comments:

Katy said...

Hey, was the skipping showers comment intended for me? ha, ha. It was really fun, but my vote is still for a children/husband free reunion next year.

emilydeardeuff said...

Looks like so much fun! I wish I looked that good after skipping A shower! I meant to wish you a happy birthday on the 2nd--but I don't get around to very many things these day (: Happy Belated birthday! I am glad you had so much fun! Love you!

Jen said...

Katy, the whole apology for the photo was intended for ME I think, you girls look great. That was one fun reunion.

Andrea said...

We all like the pix. Ed loved seeing himself with Charlotte on screen. Wasn't that convertable cute? I wish we could do it all again.