Friday, September 3, 2010

Farewell summer!




A rare shot of the two of them; where no one is crying!


Olivia was not very amused. She wanted her blankie.

She tried to make a run for it. I love how she hold up her little arms.



Fall is coming. These last few days the temperature has dropped and there's a chill in the air. Last Sunday we took one last chance to get some fun summery pictures. I thought these sunflowers along our walking trail would be perfect. Flagstaff is covered in sunflowers right now. Unfortunately, it was windy and cold,but I did manage a few cute shots. Before long I'll be posting picture of our first snow storm; ugh.





4 comments:

emilydeardeuff said...

They are so cute! What a beautiful field! I am so excited for Fall!!!

P.S. I would never hate you--but I am extremely impressed that Charlotte has such excellent potty training skills!

Katy said...

So beautiful. Great pics Danielle. So are you coming or not in Oct?

Andrea said...

Looks like fun-you'd never know that it was cool-it looked warm and summery. I too dred the cold. I love it right now!

Jen said...

Don't even say that snow word!