Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve

For Christmas Eve we decided to head south and warm up a bit in Sedona. The girls had a great time on a short hike.



Cool cactus.



Charlotte brought along a case for catching lizards-but we didn't see a single one. I told her they were too busy wrapping Christmas presents to play outside; I think she believed me!



That evening we watched a great Church DVD about the brith of Jesus and then we let the
girls un-wrap their new PJ's.

Someone was really excited!



Around 8:00pm Charlotte volunteered to go to bed.


She even said we could skip stories.


Later that night, we spied on the girls and found Olivia teasing Charlotte about being on the naughty list.







2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm glad you had a fun day, Danielle. I love Christmas Eve PJs-I skipped that this year.

Katy said...

Yes, we should definitely hit Sedona on our girls trip....love olivia's funny face.