Saturday, February 11, 2012

Care for a spot of tea?

We had a Valentine's Tea Party today-just for fun. I found some tea cups and a tea pot at the Goodwill to use. Charlotte has been practicing her serving skills.


Mmmm, the treats were tasty!




The sugar cookies were perfection, thanks to Scott's masterful technique. I did the decorating with a little help from some expert "sprinklers".



Here we are before the guests arrived.


Holding treats in both hands isn't exactly proper tea party etiquette.


This is Charlotte Fancy Nancy dress- a hand-me-down from a girl in the Ward. Isn't she cute!


We had three little friends over. The kids ate their sweets and made some cute crafts. It was a lovely party.


3 comments:

Katy said...

So darling Danielle! What lucky girls to have such a cute fun mom.

Andrea said...

That does look delicious...I want a fancy dress like that!

emilydeardeuff said...

I really want to come to your next one!! Clara is really into Fancy Nancy right now. Love the dress. I really could go for your treats right now!!