Tuesday, February 19, 2013

L-O-V-E spells love...




 Thought I'd share some Valentines cuteness. Charlotte has spent the last few weeks singing; L-O-V-E spells love, L-O-V-E spells love..repeatedly.


Grandma Sherrie sent a super fun package full of valentines stuff, thanks Grandma!
The girls have been busy making pretty valentines things. Here are a few displayed on the girls art hanger I recently made for their room (another pinterest idea).
Charlotte had a blast making 36 dinosaur valentines for her class and teachers. She wrote the children's name and her own name on each one (and Mommy practiced a lot of patience while I tried to help her focus on the task-which took forever!!!!!)
I love this valentine picture Charlotte drew of her favorite pals Alligator and Spino.
I whipped up these cute dogs for the Valentines auction we had at work. It was to raise money for our annual food drive.
Olivia just had to have a wiener dog once she saw the others I made. This one is made out of the cutest wiener dog fabric.The dogs on the fabric are wearing rain boots and coats and have umbrellas. After I gave it to her she pulled a grumpy face and forcefully told me "I won't play with this dog until you give it some eyes!" She's so sassy! Scott was a sweet valentine and made us all heart shaped french toast with strawberries and cream on V-Day morning. I should have taken a picture! Hope your day was lovely.
  





No comments: