Friday, November 22, 2013

A friend for Molly Doll

While I was home with sick girls last week, I finished sewing a friend for Molly Doll (and Charlotte). Charlotte named her Lilac.

Lilac was supposed to have long braids; but I didn't make her hair quite long enough; so she ended up with ponytails.

They also got a pair of new pajamas this week (the girls each picked their own fabric). They turned out so cute. Charlotte and Olivia have been having fun getting them ready for bed each night.



Olivia loves her doll. She sleeps with Molly each night and takes her to school almost everyday for her "napping buddy".

Charlotte has been more excited than I thought about her doll; since she is more of a dinosaur gal. Char and Liv have been playing  all sort s of cute imaginary games with them; like pet shop or tea party. Now I need a new sewing project!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you get that done at all let alone while you are sick! You are a sewing Queen!
And Heather and Natalie and I got together while we were in Utah last week and we missed you!!!!

Katy said...

new sewing project.....make a doll for Daisy!!! Red hair, green eyes please. Thank you.

emilydeardeuff said...

So I don't have your address or an up to date email address apparently so could you email me your address to emilydeardeuff@gmail.com (: Thanks!

Jen said...

Beautiful work! You have such taste and skill.