Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Let it snow!!!

The girls woke up to the sight of fresh snow on Friday morning. They've been talking about how they miss the snow in Arizona and I've been reminding them that snow is very rare in our part of Oregon. So the few inches we got was a much welcome surprise! I got to take 2 "free" days off of work because of dangerous road conditions. We took advantage of our time together and played in the snow, made treats, went to the movies (saw Frozen-it was cute and rather appropriate on a snow day) and played a lot of Barbie Dolls.

 Luckily we still have some snow clothes from our snowy days in AZ.  I think they are so cute in their snow pants.

We didn't have any proper snow play toys; so the rake had to suffice. Later I gave the girls "reindeer rides" down the street; which was me pulling them on a tarp. Fun and exhausting!


Finn thinks snow is just another food source, he loves to eat it.


It was a fun weekend!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love the pic of the girls looking out the window-so cute and classic. The snow looks so fun! I ALMOST miss it.