Monday, July 14, 2008

Ode to Scott


I showed Scott my blog today. He was insulted by the serious lack of Scott presence. It's true-all of my scrapbooks are filled of pictures of Charlotte, me and even the dog; but Scott rarely makes an appearance. I think sometimes I truly take for granted what a loving, fun and awesome man I snagged. Here are a few of the reasons I love this guy:

He's always willing to squish a spider for me

He sings sweet songs about me when he thinks I'm not listening

He likes a puppy just as much as I do

He makes killer chocolate chip/oatmeal cookies

He does 90% of the house work-it's true!

He's a super fun Dad. He teaches Charlotte things he shouldn't;

like licking Mommy instead of giving her a kiss.

He always saves me the last bite of ice cream.

Need I say more!
























2 comments:

Jen said...

Squishing spiders is at the top of my list too. What a nice guy--and a cool photo, too!

Emily said...

Three cheers for Scott!