Monday, September 15, 2008

Good Bye Summer!








While we were out playing this weekend I could feel a change in the
air. There was a slight crispness that tells me fall is on it's way. This makes

me happy because I love the fall; pretty colors, new sweaters, Halloween!

But, it makes me sad to say good-bye to warm summer days. Before long it will be dark at

6:00pm and getting in the car at 7:00 am is brutal! I had such a fun summer playing with

Charlotte. We went to the park a 100 times and spent lots of time playing in the yard with Toby.

These are a few of our last summer day pictures.

3 comments:

Katy said...

It's good to see Charlotte finally walking on her own, she looks so cute in these pics. I too am so excited for fall, it's one of my favorite times of the year.

Emily said...

So cute! I am so excited to fall to come and it is not coming fast enough! But I will miss it staying light for so long!

Andrea said...

Wow, Charlotte walking! I knew she could do it! I love to see your pix of charlotte-she reminds me so much of you!