Sunday, September 28, 2008





We went for a last chance camp-out this weekend in Sedona Arizona.
Ten minutes into the trip my camera batteries died and I missed a
hundred great photo opps. So, here's what I got. Charlotte had fun;
mostly. It got a bit cold at night and she started asking to go home
and watch Dora (she's totally obsessed with Dora the Explorer now.
she even knows a few Spanish words like "la cocina" and "mas abajo". )
She did have tons of fun throwing pebbles in the creek. Notice the bad hair
cut she got on Friday night. Luckily she's a cutie, bad hair cut and all.






2 comments:

Karl said...

Sounds like Charlotte isn't much of a camper--funny. I'm glad you guys got to go--what fun!

Katy said...

I love the picture of Char with the fruit loops, she looks so lounge. Glad you guys were able to go have some fun.