Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween



This year for Halloween Charlotte was a pretty fairy Witch. Too bad she hated the costume. She refused to wear the hat and constantly pulled on the dress and said "out" . But, she sure was cute in it! Scott was working so I went to a Halloween carnival and trick or treating with some friends from church who were also husbandless. Charlotte had a great time. She especially liked the duck pond at the carnival. She thought trick or treating was a blast. Her coolest treat was a glow in the dark bracelet. The whole evening she held up her arm and said "I got a bracelet". These pictures are terrible, but they're all I've got.








4 comments:

Katy said...

She looks very cute. I guess I need to post some halloween pics too.

Karl said...

Yes, you do, Katy. Danielle, I LOVE her witch dress. Too bad about her not liking it. Next year I'm sure she'll have an opinion about what to be so you won't have that problem.

Nat said...

Such a cutie! She'll probably be into dressing up in another year. Kate's always excited about her costume until we get to Halloween, she sees other costumes, and then she's asking why she's not a princess. So next year, I think we know what she'll be.

Katy said...

Dear Danielle, we loved all the pictures, cute felt hat. ONe of my favorite pics was the unhappy pumpkin face. Nice to see happy family times. LOVE MOM.