Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

These pictures are from last Thanksgiving; but I thought they are so cute they deserve another look. My sister Jen made the Pilgrim outfit. Charlotte was almost one.

Sweet little pilgrim.

I love turkey!


Toby looking a little politically incorrect!

He was born on the Navajo Indian Reservation, does that count?



This year I am thankful for the things in my life that aren't "things", my wonderful family & our good health! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone! I hope the turkey is juicy and the stuffing is thoroughly cooked!

5 comments:

Emily said...

I laughed out loud at toby's hair! I couldn't agree more on the stuffing--after all no one likes bloody stuffing--except for one Idaho family! Good times! That Thanksgiving makes me laugh! Remember how we locked ourselves out of our apt. and had some guys take apart our window to get in; and umped the fence to play tennis. We were such vagabonds. I miss you! I am thankful for you! (And Scott)

Tiffany DanDjinou said...

Too cute! Happy Thanksgiving. I am glad you finally blogged again, I was going to write to you and tell you to get on it. You will have to post new Thanksgiving blog this year. Enjoy your turkey and stuffing. We will be eating ham this year! Ha!

Karl said...

Happy Thanksgiving sister. I thought of you and all my sisters as the boys made apple turkeys tonight. Jen

Katy said...

Have fun in St. David. and Happy Thanksgiving to you too. I wish you were here eating one of Moms five pies we made together today. 2 apple, 2 pumpkin and 1 banana cream. I will be thinking of you tomorrow.

Nat said...

love it, love it, love it