Thursday, March 5, 2009

Potty Time





We've started a new adventure in potty training. Charlotte was asking to sit on the potty at the babysitter's; who is trying to train her litle boy. So, we decided we'd better get one for home. Charlotte picked out this cute pink potty and as you can see she is very excited about it. When we got home she was jumping up and down and shouting at me to open it like. Then she sat down and wouldn't get off! We've had a few successes, but we're taking it very slow and easy. She looks like such a big girl on her potty.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Love the newspaper! Such a funny picture!

Team Caldwell said...

that is so great. I used to joke that when abbey turned 2 my gift would be panties! she trained herself before 2. i am all for is they want to do it! you are brave to do a separate potty. that lasted 2 days for me the pouring out made me sick! so we got a padded dora that fit into the big seat! Tell her we said "you go girl!" ps- when did she get grandma sherrie hair?! love it it looks so full and lovely!

Katy said...

did you pose her with the newspaper? Ha ha. So cute, wish I could see you guys soon, it's been forever.

Tyler and Heather Kimball said...

Danielle, Thanks for commenting on my blog. I finally got yours added to my list. Your little Charlotte is so cute. I can't believe she is so big. And congrats on the baby girl in June. Your belly is not big. If only you could see mine you would feel much better!

Nat said...

I especially love her mischievous look in pic #2.