Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter

Wow, there are little doggies in these eggs!

Dying eggs at Grandmas house



Charlotte, Abbey, Kassidy

Mmm, candy!

My first real egg hunt.


I'm a little grouchy; its windy and cold.



Toby, you make an ungly Daisy!




More candy
We spent Eater at Grandma and Grandpa Caldwells this year. Charlotte was super excited about everything Easter; except her dress. She had so much fun playing with cousins, dying eggs, and Eater egg hunting. The bunny was very good to her. Her basket was overflowing with candy, sticker books, Little Pet Shop animals, bubbles and stufffed bunnies. It ended up being windy and cold, so I didn't get any good Easter dress shots. She looked adorable. Happy Easter!


















































6 comments:

Team Caldwell said...

she really was cute as can be. we truly love playing with her. she is a fun little thing and will be a super duper big sis. hope to see you sooner than later

Emily said...

She looks darling in her dress! I hope you got some Peeps in your basket! I love Toby's daisy headband--I almost got it for Clara--they are so cute!

Nat said...

Love the shot of Charlotte enjoying her candy. Did she try any peeps? She looks so cute in her dress! I hope you are feeling well:) Say hi to Scott.

Katy said...

looks like Charlotte made a haul for Easter. Now I'm feeling a little guilty that I boycotted Easter this year (the commercial part) Oh well, next year. She looks so cute, I wish I could see you guys soon. Love ya

Team Caldwell said...

ha ha. at least you just rolled out of bed in that pict. there is NO excuse for my giant butt ruining the cute one of charlotte getting an egg out of the bird bath! tell her i am sorry when she is older and says" what the heck is that?!"

Andrea said...

Adorable pix, Danielle. I love it when you dress up Toby. I like Charlotte's dress-pretty. She's growing up to be a darn cute girl! I just love her beautiful hair. Wish I could be there to spoil her too!