Monday, June 1, 2009

Just the 3 of us (for 10 more days)

Charlotte adores her Daddy.



Her new favorite spot.


That's a Caldwell face.



Whoa, that's a big belly!

My sassy little girl has a hard time just being normal these days.




We've had so much fun together just the 3 of us the last 2.5 years. Charlotte has been an absolute joy in our lives. As we are about to add another baby to the family (arriving June 11 via c-section) I have many different feelings. I feel a little sad that Charlotte will no longer receive 100% of the attention and love; I feel a little nervous about balancing another child; but mostly I feel excited to meet this girl (shes yet to be named) and watch Charlotte and her sister grow. I hope Charlotte will understand a sister is a wonderful gift and will love her as much as I love my 3 wonderful sisters. New baby photos coming soon!







6 comments:

Team Caldwell said...

those pictures are so great! and yes- that is a totally sherrie face. I can hear it going down "i am smiling" ha ha. so can't wait to meet her. you look fab too!

Katy said...

Danielle, you made me cry. We are so lucky to have such wonderful relationships with all our sisters, I hope that Charlotte will have that too with her new baby sister. BTW, you look so great, really. I can't wait to come visit and "help" you. Love you.

Emily said...

Yeah! Those are all great pictures! I always worry about dividing my love with other children but you will do great and I am so happy that Charlotte will have a sister--everyone should have at least one! Good luck! I can't wait for pictures! (:

Jen said...

You're beautiful! Charlotte is in for one wild ride...and by the way, sassy IS normal, so get used to it! You'll do great. Good luck with that name.

Andrea said...

Danielle-you look lovely! I sound just like mom, don't I? Well, you look really cute. I can't wait to have a new niece soon. Charlotte won't miss a thing after a while-she'll love her sis!

Nat said...

I love these pictures: Charlotte with each of her parents, so sweet.