Thursday, June 18, 2009

She's here; Olivia Grace

Aren't I cute!


Showtime; right before surgery

Proud Daddy

Happy Big sister

We asked Charlotte how she liked being a big sister; she gave it two thumbs up!
She looks a bit like a boy here.

Olivia Grace was born on June 9th; two days before her scheduled c-section. But, after 3 days of contractions I'd had enough! She was 7 pounds and 7 ounces and 20 inches long. She has pretty brown/red hair. So far she is a very good baby and is growing like a weed. Welcome to the family Livy. We love having two precious girls.

6 comments:

Team Caldwell said...

oh so cute! she looks so adorable in her little summer outfit with the sweater! love it. And she does NOT NOT NOT look like uncle jackie!!! ha ha hope to see you soon

Katy said...

Sooooo exciting Danielle!!!! She's darling, I can't wait to come in a few days and snuggle her, and take care of you. Love you.

Tiffany DanDjinou said...

Precious, I think she looks a lot like Charlotte!

Karl said...

Finally! Oh Danielle, you just made my day. I love her! You're a great mommy, love Jen

Emily said...

Oh she is so cute and I love the name!!!! I hope to have a Grace! I am so happy for the four of you! I am glad everything went well! Love you!

Nat said...

She is darling! I don't know where I've been this summer. I've been thinking that she was due in July - so a month later...congrats! Did the surgery go well? I hope you're healing quickly; I found the 2nd time around a lot faster.

Olivia Grace is such a beautiful name. Quite fitting for a beautiful girl. Charlotte looks like she is a perfect big sister.

I'm so happy for you guys! I love you!