Monday, July 27, 2009

Updates






Hello again! So, the party is over. My maternity leave is up and I am back at work. Olivia is almost seven weeks old. I have oh so many pictures to share. But, I'll just post a few at a time. These pictures were taken when Olivia was almost 3 weeks old. She has changed so much since then. The scales here at work say she's 10 pounds and 12 ounces already! (Olivia gets to spend her first 6 months at work with me.) It has been such a joy to be at home with my girls these last 6 weeks. Charlotte is just a ball of fun and Olivia is proving to be a sweet and mellow baby. They make a cute pair!












3 comments:

Team Caldwell said...

oohhh i love it! can't wait to meet her this weekend!

Emily said...

She is adorable! I love her little dress! I am glad she gets to go to work with you for a while! That would be too hard to leave her!

Karl said...

Love them, love you Danielle!