Monday, October 26, 2009

Halloween preview

Woof! Big pup & little pup.


Finally, a costume she loves!

I made me a spotted sweatshirt to wear, such a dork!


Charlotte and the boys.

I should have known they'd discover the sandbox.

Bring on the treats!
We had a few kids over for a Halloween party this weekend. We played a few games, made treat bags and decorated pumpkin cookies. Everyone had fun. The girls look so cute in their doggy costumes. Charlotte asked to be a dog this year; she loves it! She asks me to draw her "doggy face" everyday. When she's dressed up she barks, growls and licks! We are excited for trick-or-treating!


2 comments:

Katy said...

I love that you made yourself a matching sweatshirt!

Andrea said...

So cute, Danielle. I just love seeing your pictures. It looks like you are having a fun Halloween time. Enjoy your cute girls-they grow up too fast!