Monday, October 12, 2009

It's Autumn time!

We attempeted some family photos on Saturday.


Charlotte felt very put out over the whole thing. What a grump!

On Sunday we took a drive to see the fall colors on our mountain. It was a lovely day.



Charlotte wanted to take her Daddy for a walk.


Charlotte is all about elephants these days. She especially loves Babar.


Olivia with her new chewy banana.


I'm 4 months old!


I tried to cram as much as possible into this post. It has been a lovely Fall here so far. Nice warm days and not too cold at night. We got out a bit this weekend to enjoy it before it snows. Our family photos were a bust; Charlotte was being so grouchy, which made me grouchy-so we just gave up. Olivia just turned 4 months. At her check up last week she was 12 lbs and 9 ounces and 24 1/8 inches long. She is drooling and chewing like crazy, so teeth probably aren't far behind.
Happy Fall!







4 comments:

Jen said...

It's so good to see your cute family, even Charlotte-grumpy-gills. I love that girl and want to tickle her. I need to hold Olivia before she gets too big...and I want that chewy bananna! Where do I find one?

Nat said...

Your pics turned out so well. Even Charlotte looks darling with her little pouty-face.

Emily said...

So cute! Olivia looks so big and cute! I think Charlotte and Clara would get a long well in their love of stuffed things!

Katy said...

I too would like a chewy banana? Cute pics, u look good Danielle.