Thursday, December 17, 2009

Photo fiasco

Charlotte was unhappy because Olivia kept touching her.
Olivia needs a nap!

This is Charlotte guarding her reindeer that Olivia kept trying to grab.

We did get one smile.


Olivia Loves her new walking toy.
Mmmm, rice cereal. Charlotte asked me with a disgusted face "what is that stuff? "
We tried tried to take a holiday photo the other day. It was a fiasco! Olivia was fussy and Charlotte refused to smile and didn't want her sister to touch her. I did get a few cute photos, but none of all of us. I managed to piece a few together for our Christmas card. I also threw in a few photos of Olivia. She has reached 6 months and is changing quickly. She is eating a few foods, babbling, and sitting up now!







4 comments:

Emily said...

They are so cute even when they are grumpy!

Jen said...

Too funny, I just posted our tries for a photo. Your girls are prescious even when they pout--love it!

Katy said...

I love the picture of Charlotte behind the ornament, so cute. Olivia is looking adorable too. I can't believe she's 6 months old!!!

Andrea said...

adorable, Danielle! AS usual, I wish I could hold and play with them in person.