Monday, January 4, 2010

A Merry Christmas!

Olivia had fun playing with wrapping paper.
Charlotte got some cute plastic ice cream cones.

The stuffed Triceratops (from Santa) was Charlotte's favorite present.

Yummy Chocolate Rudoplh cake.

Ahh, a nap by the tree.

Santa bribed Charlotte with a candy cane, you can see she still doesn't trust this old man in a funny suit. He asked if she'd like a doll for Christmas; she politely requested a stuffed Triceratops instead.
We had so much fun with our girls this Christmas. I tried my best to teach Charlotte that we celebrate the birth of Jesus on Christmas Day. One day in the car I was quizzing her and asked her why we have Christmas and she said, "so we can eat candy". Well, maybe she'll get it next year! Happy New Year.







3 comments:

Emily said...

I love these pictures! Your girls could not be cuter! And that cake is incredible!

Katy said...

I'm glad you had a fun Christmas with your girls this year, that cake is awesome.

Jen said...

Little Olivia is sitting! Cutest photo of her by the tree. I like Charlotte's candy craze, I can relate. How did you get your frosting so bright?