Friday, January 29, 2010

Tutu cute!


















I had these photos taken at Sears yesterday. I wanted them at 6 months when she was sitting-I was nearly two months late; but better late than never! I like the ones with the tutu best; although I thought the flowers were a little tacky-I just didn't have the heart to tell the girl I didn't like them. In the end they turned out cute because Olivia is simply adorable right now. These will be the last of those sweet gummy smiles since her first tooth is about to poke through. Oh they grow so fast!










5 comments:

Team Caldwell said...

she's soo big!

Katy said...

Adorable! I think she looks like you Danielle.

emilydeardeuff said...

They are so cute!! She is very photogenic!

Andrea said...

really cute Danielle! She's starting to change a little, but I agree with Katy-she looks like you. Nursing and teeth...fun/ouch!

Jen said...

She does look like you--how nice. It's fun to see your face when you look at your little ones.