Monday, October 11, 2010

Pictures for Mom

Olivia playing peek-a-boo through Charlotte's potty seat-gross I know.

Charlotte and her pal Draven at their pre-school field trip to the fire station.

Charlotte riding the horse at the park. She named him Yoko.



A storm in the bathtub.

I wanted you to see how big Finn is. He was being very uncooperative.


Olivia saying "cheese"


Big smiles.
My Mom recently joined the modern world and got the Internet at home. She's been telling me how much she enjoys looking at our Blogs. I told her I would post more often. So I posted a few pictures from the weekend. Hopefully this won't make you feel so far away.









3 comments:

Jen said...

We all love to see your updates. Your girls are sweet and your dog is HUGE! Does he take you for walks?

Katy said...

Danielle, did you lose more weight? looks like it.

emilydeardeuff said...

Oh, good! I am glad you will be posting more cute pictures! (: