Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Zumbathon

My friend and fitness mentor, Karen. She turns 50 in February and can still move it just as good as I can-amazing!
We had over 100 women come, and a few guys too.

Here I am on stage.


We had 9 instructors teaching ranging from young to old.
Last weekend I participated in a Zumbathon to raise money for Breast Cancer research.
It was fun to get to teach with other instructors and see their unique styles. It was awesome to see so many people come together for a good cause and for fitness. The next day there was a terrible picture of me in the paper. I was pulling a funny face. Oh well, the rest of me looked pretty good. Zumba has really helped me grow as an instructor. I feel like it has also helped me except my body just the way it is; because when you are having so much fun you don't really care what is jiggling!



1 comment:

emilydeardeuff said...

As if you have anything that jiggles! You look so cute in these picture! What a fun day! I still need to go to a Zumba class--everyone I know loves it so much!