Sunday, November 14, 2010

Halloween-finally

Our beautiful fairy/butterfly/princess
This is her excited face.

More pictures;are you serious?

After first deciding to be a triceratops, then a viking, Charlotte settled on a pink butterfly. As you can see; she felt simply beautiful in her costume. In fact she told everyone she knew that she was going to be a "beauuuuuuutiful butterfly". She also wore her old dog costume to pre-school and her old witch costume to the church party. So many costumes; so little time!

You are probably wondering what happened to Olivia? Well she was the cutest little garden gnome this year. But I took pictures of her using the camera on my phone because I had left my camera at work-and I haven't figured out how to download them from my phone if you actually want to view them in a size larger than a pea. So, I will have to keep working on it.

So, another Halloween come and gone. We had so much fun carving pumpkins, reading Halloween stories and singing about witches. It was a fun year.

I've got lots of cute pictures of the girls recently that I plan to post. So, stay tuned.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Pretty pink perfection. She has quite the range of taste--Vikings to butterflies? Love your girls, Danielle.

emilydeardeuff said...

Pretty in pink for sure!

Katy said...

she's quite sassy, huh? So adorable. wish our girls could trick or treat together, maybe someday...

Andrea said...

what a personality! She and Ed would have a blast together.