Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Sedona

This is what Livy does when you ask her to smile these days.



Taking a rest so Charlotte's legs would'nt "fall off"
Bell Rock (on the left) I am not sure what the other one is called.
Last week for Veterans day I took the girls to Sedona; Scott was working of course. Sedona has been out little getaway while we've lived in Flagstaff. It is only 40 scenic miles away and is always 10-15 degrees warmer than Flagstaff. There is a beautiful creek that runs though the canyon that we like to visit too. The girls and I had lunch and then took a walk around the red rocks. We walk until Charlotte started telling me her "legs were falling asleep". Olivia rode happily in the jogging stroller. When we got to the car I said "was'nt that fun?" Charlotte replied "I never want to walk that far again." She had fun despite the dramatic comments.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I would have LOVED to come with you-I love that sort of thing. It sounds so fun, and the girls look so cute. Wish ya lived HERE!!!

Katy said...

I'll always remember when we went there together before kids, and we swam in the creek and had so much fun.....

Jen said...

That Livy is a doll and how I wish we could get our little 1 year olds together before they're 2. I think they'd be pals. Nice photos Danielle, what a beautiful place.