Monday, February 28, 2011

Snow, snow and more...snow

Up until last week we'd had a very mild winter with little snow. Last weekend we got about 18 inches; we were supposed to get two feet this weekend but we were quite relived when only 6 inches fell. Here are a few shots of our fun in the snow.
My little angel.
Charlotte ready to get to work with her "Charlotte size" snow shovel.

working hard!




Charlotte and I had some Mommy time together in the snow, we sledded, made angels, and had a snowball fight. A self shot; it was very sunny.

Snow fort!
This is a picture of the field right across the street from us. It is great for playing Frisbee in the summer and snow play in the winter.


Olivia loves to watch the snow fall out the window (don't worry; Scott is standing right behind her). She says snow in the cutest way; she sticks out her lips and forms the tiniest little "o" -I wish you could hear it.
This is what Finn would look like if his ears stood up.

One evening there was the most stunning sunset. I raced out to try to get a shot, but it was changing by the second. It was so gorgeous with the snow in the trees.















4 comments:

emilydeardeuff said...

That is incredible that much snow was suppose to fall and that did fall! Looks like fun!

Jen said...

The sunset photos are amazing! I want you to email your originals so I can make a print!

Katy said...

Hey, I thought you said you made Scott take those pics?

Andrea said...

I like the sunset pictures too. My kids would be jealous. We played frisbee outside today!