Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V-Day


Charlotte modeling her valentines outfit; she is quite the poser these days.

I made these little outfits for the girls for Valentines Day. I've been wanting to try some ruffle skirts; and after a quick Youtube tutorial I discovered that they are pretty easy and fun to make!

Not such a good picture; but its the only one I got of the two of them.

Olivia was not in the mood. She insisted on wearing the purple headband (even though I explained to her that it didn't match) and I am not sure where she found that pootie-but she wasn't giving it up!

Another Charlotte pose before pre-school this morning.


Had to get a shot of Olivia in the heart antlers.

Charlotte was so proud of her valentines. She put the stickers on each one and drew cute little lady bugs on some.


She looks like Johanna to me in this one. I realize Charlotte bangs are hanging in her eyes; I am growing them out.

I spent another Valentines Day delivering Balloon Grams all over town as part of our Wellness Team fundraiser at work. There were 330 this year; luckily I had some help.

Just had to throw in this shot of this cute bug in a rug. She was feeling very silly after church and kept rolling her self up in this rug.

Scott and I were able to go on a date Saturday evening in celebration of Valentines Day. I had planned to go Ice Skating, but unfortunately it was hockey night at the rink. So we resorted to dinner and a movie. Dinner was delicious and relaxing for once! It was slim pickings at the theater so I convinced Scott to see Gnomeo & Juliet. Romantic, ehh?

4 comments:

emilydeardeuff said...

Good job on the skirts! I love the butterfly Valentine! So cute--I feel like Valentines these days are so fancy compared to the little ones I used to give. I love all the balloons---how fun to get to deliver them!! Happy Valentine's Day! Love you!

Jen said...

Darling clothes Danielle. I love how you get things done! Your hair is super long and beautiful, can't wait to see it "for reals"--July in Oregon???

Katy said...

You're so festive Danielle. Love the outfits, your hair is so long and pretty, love the color. Thanks for Mia's valentine too.

Andrea said...

All so fluffy and pink and adorable and girly...how fun!
love the outfits Danielle-how come you are so darn creative???? As Jen and Katy said-you do look beautiful = )