Monday, January 31, 2011

Weekends at our house

Olivia wore her first pair of pigtails to church this Sunday. They made her look instantly grown-up and more like big sister. Too bad they didn't even make it half way through Sacrament.
Oh so cute!

Olivia spent much of the weekend talking on the phone; or in this case a calculator.

We had a wild Viking/ballerina on the loose.

Terrorizing Daddy and Olivia.

Luckily, she also does dishes. I came down from a trip to the potty to find Charlotte working on a load of dishes I had started. She did a whole sink full. She's so big!

Finn discovered he really really likes to sleep on the couch. It is hard to kick him off when Charlotte covers him with a blankie and tells everyone to be quiet because her baby is sleeping. She also lent him some of her favorite dinos.








4 comments:

Jen said...

Your Charlotte looks like a character from a book with her tutu, viking hat and sour face--love it! I also love that big baby snuggling on the couch with dinos.

Katy said...

that was the first thing I noticed, how Finn had a blankie, so precious.

emilydeardeuff said...

I think I would like to come and play for a weekend at your house! (:

Andrea said...

It looks like my viking hat was a hit! Olivia is getting so big!