Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer round-up



Summertime is quickly melting away. Here are a few shots from our final days of summer fun.

I finally got both the girls twirly dresses made. Olivia was not in the mood for pictures. It quickly went from this.....


to this face of agony. But, doesn't she look cute!


Charlotte was happy to pose in her cute dress; she loves the attention these days.



We've been after one of these all summer. I caught this one mid air-I'm getting good after a whole summer of butterfly catching. We let him go.




Rainbow toes to match rainbow dresses. Her purple pinky toes are hiding.



Oh yeah, I turned one year older this summer.

Mmm, I could use some more of that ice cream cake!


Hooray for new playdough! Charlotte made some cupcakes for one of her stuffed dinosaur's birthday. She does in fact have some shorts on in this shot.



Speaking of cupcakes; we made some yummy butterfly cupcakes for FHE yesterday.


Charlotte got really creative and started making caterpillars and rainbows too.


Ice cream on the pcrch!


Staying cool in her Birthday suit.

Glasses, beads and ghetto-blaster complete the look.



Enjoy these last few weeks of summer!


3 comments:

Katy said...

looks like you've had a fun summer, but as for me...bring on the cooler weather!

Team Caldwell said...

look at your long and luxurious hair! I am jealous. I really miss my long hair and seeing your picture makes me angry with my terrible hair stylist all over again! Glad the girls and you guys had such a wonderful summer! Hope to see you soon, especially if it is for packing!!!! :)
Hugs

Emilydear said...

What a fun summer round up! The girls look darling of course--as do you!