Monday, September 5, 2011

Fair fun



Pretty face painting.


Pony Rides. This pony's name was Fancy Jelly Bean.


Olivia had a big smile on during her entire pony ride.





We shared some cotton candy; it isn't a proper fair without it!



My favorite part is always the animals. Isn't this a cool looking spotted llama.


We watched this goat eat his sign.




While in the bunny house I decided that bunnies are the cutest creatures on earth; too bad they poop so much.




Ahh the County fair, so dirty, so greasy, so expensive, but so fun! The girls had a great time. Charlotte rode the Ferris wheel and Olivia chose a train ride. They came home dirty and exhausted. Good times.

















3 comments:

Jen said...

I found myself wanting a bunny after visiting the county fair this summer. It IS too bad they poop so much, they need a genetically engineered no-poop rabbit, I think.

Katy said...

I want to squeeze your girls, they are so scrumptious.

Andrea said...

I love the fair too, it looks like fun for everyone.