Monday, September 12, 2011

Rain rain, go away...

Actually, we like the rain! We've had some epic storms in the last few days. The hail woke me up at 6:00am this morning. When it rains the girls want to get in their raincoats and boots and stomp in puddles; sometimes I let them.


Olivia is totally obsessed with "brellas", as she calls them. She is pouting because it was sisters turn to hold the umbrella.


When it wasn't raining cats and dogs it was a beautiful weekend with very pleasant temperatures. We tried to snap a few family photos in the last bit of summer sun. Charlotte posed like a pro.


Olivia would not hold still-so this is what I got.






I love this sassy shot with her Daddy.


My pretty little princess is looking so grown up!



















2 comments:

Jen said...

Your girls are always rainbows of color!

Andrea said...

cute pictures, Danielle-it's fun seeing all the girly stuff I never get to see around here!