Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bootiful girls

These outfits I made for the girls were just begging for a photo shoot. Luckily, they were being cooperative and I got some cute pictures.


Charlotte's skirt has these cute little pumpkins making different faces on it, hard to tell from far away.



The gold shoes are courtesy of Aunt Katy-she bought them for Charlotte one Christmas-now they are Olivia's favorite shoes, she wears them with sweats.





Such a little lady.



We are very excited for Halloween at our house. The girls have been playing "tick or treat". They come up to me with their little plastic pumpkins and say "Trick or Treat"; I pretend I'm a little old lady and drop one of their toys in the bucket. They could play for hours.














4 comments:

Jen said...

The most darling photos ever. You could win a contest for cutest little witches, easy!

emilydeardeuff said...

Very cute! I bet you make a cute old lady--I would trick or treat to you too!

Andrea said...

I want Charlotte's dress...and-her hair is so long!!!
Who knew you'd be such a brilliant seamstress!

Katy said...

These dresses are killing me! Soooooooo cute. I would give armfuls of candy to those cute girls.