Monday, October 24, 2011

Sneak peek















Each year I have the girls pictures taken in their costumes. It is so hard to get good photos of them on Halloween-they are too excited and the lighting is bad etc. I was pretty pleased with this years photos. Charlotte is the tough viking Astrid from the Dragon movie. Olivia is Tinkerbell. They've both had so much fun in their costumes already. Olivia wears her on a daily basis. She took a nap in it yesterday. My costume for work is coming together nicely-check back next week for a look!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

ummmm.....ADORABLE!!!! Charlotte does look like that Dragon girl-and Livy looks so pretty! I hope they have a super fun Halloween. I wish I could give them a hug and that they could trick or treat at my house!!

emilydeardeuff said...

So cute! Their costumes could not be more opposite! (: