Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Trunk or Treat

Here we are all ready for the Church Trunk o'Treat. Charlotte was so cute; she told me I look so pretty and that everyone would think I was a real clown!


Olivia thought that donuts on a string was the greatest game ever.


The girls with their pal Superman (Draven) and baby pumpkin Ayla.



Charlotte would quietly mumble "trick or treat" at each car. Olivia would just burst out with "I'm Tinky-bell!!!" They were cute.



Eating their spoils. This year Charlotte discovered Pixie Sticks-darn.





2 comments:

Andrea said...

Danielle you look amazing-did you really draw all those things-just like Mom! Did you sew your costume too???? YOU are amazing! My amazing sister....Oh, and the kids look oh so cute-Charlotte looks just like the dragon movie girl

Katy said...

You look darling Danielle! Great job on the makeup. Of course the girls are cute too.