Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Good Bye Circus

Every year at work we go all out with a Halloween theme as part of a department wide decoration and costume contest. This year we were a circus. It turned out great. We used a giant parachute that we use for playing games with kids as our tent.




We even had a trapeze.




The "audience" was my favorite part. We took pictures of all our employees & their kids or grandkids to make our audience. You can see me and the girls down in the left hand corner.
Is that Justin Beber?


We painted an elephant, tiger, seal, monkeys and a few clowns too.



I also painted a few clown pumpkins. The girls came to check it out.















We ended up winning best lobby and best group costume! Hooray! I will miss this Circus where I have worked for the last 9 years. I will be starting a new job in town on Nov. 15th. I have had a wonderful experience here at the Health Department. I don't think I will ever find co-workers as fun as these guys again!




I posted some pictures of our Trunk or Treat also-you may have to click "older posts" to view them.



2 comments:

Team Caldwell said...

So unbelievably cute! a New job too?! but still in Flag?! :(
Oh well, at least you are adorable and maybe a new change will be good! Hope to see you guys soon.

emilydeardeuff said...

So fun! You look awesome! What is this new job about and why did you leave your old one?