Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween

Charlotte's ballet class had  costume day for Halloween. Since a T-Rex costume would have been difficult to dance in, we dressed up as the "Princess and the Frog"  using a dress from her dress-up bin. She looked so sweet.   



On Halloween night they made an a cute pair as a  Dalmatian and T-Rex. 





Charlotte was a little grumpy while trick or treating because people kept calling her an alligator.-how dare they! 

I spruced up the old witch costume for Halloween at work. I had a pretty lace shawl, gauzy skirt, tall black heels and striped tights. It was quite perfect since OSU school colors are orange and black.  

Doggy pals. 

The spoils. As you can see, they did pretty well.  I don't think she noticed all the Butterfingers I smuggled. 

2 comments:

emilydeardeuff said...

Super cute and you make a beautiful witch!!

Andrea said...

cute! The Alligator..oops! T-rex costume made me laugh. The girls look great-all three!