Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Over the river and through the woods...

For the first time in years; we got to spend Thanksgiving with our family. Have I mentioned that I LOVE living in Oregon? Here we are after a triumphant 2 mile run. Eddie ran full speed for about 200 yards and then told me he was "out of power".





Later that morning we enjoyed a little sunshine at the park.


The boys had a traditional game of football. They could have used a few more players.

The main event! Dad's gravy kind of stole the show-but everything was so good.

Now that's a leg!

Here's Eddie sampling the turkey heart-I think it was a little chewy.
It's not Thanksgiving without apple Turkeys. 

Olivia didn't waste anytime eating hers.

We found time to play some games.

This is the only picture I had of Mom. She is "playing the flute" in a game of Guestures.
On Saturday we had a great time playing at a park in Ashland.

This was before we noticed the leaves were covered in deer poop, oops!

And here's the culprits. How cute.
Thanks for a great Thanksgiving time Andrea and family. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family!!!

2 comments:

emilydeardeuff said...

Looks so wonderful! I loved all the pictures! You and Olivia look so much alike in the swing picture

Jen said...

Classic photos! Love them all, it's so good to "see" a little bit of your life. We love you.