Thursday, December 9, 2010

Turkey Day highlights

Poor Thanksgiving never gets the attention it deserves. When else do you get to wear a turkey leg hat! (Thanks cousin Abbey for making this adorable hat.)


I made everyone play "Pin the Hat on the Turkey". I spent a whole dollar on that! At least Olivia liked it!

The feast. (Cousin Kassidy, Olivia, Charlotte and Cousin Abbey).


I dug out the old pilgrim costume for Olivia to wear. Charlotte filled in as the Indian.


Charlotte's "Indian warrior" face; most likely her T-rex impression.
On the way home from St. David we stopped at the Mesa Az temple to see the Christmas lights; they were beautiful. Inside the visitors center they had a display of manger scenes from around the world. They were all so fun.

I liked the mossy stuff around the edge of this one.

I think baby Jesus might have been frightened by these Kachina doll faces starring down at him!


This one from Japan was my favorite. Although, baby Jesus doesn't look so comfy
in that rice bowl.







1 comment:

Katy said...

Okay that turkey hat is histerical. and I thought your niece was you for a second.