Monday, December 20, 2010

Holiday happenings



Last week we rode on the Polar Express at the Grand Canyon Railway. It was a beautiful train built in 1928. We had such a great time. The staff were great, the train was comfortable and the chocolate chip cookies were perhaps the best I've ever eaten.


Charlotte was so excited; I had to hold her tight to keep her from bursting with excitement!



Charlotte was pretty friendly with Santa; Olivia-not so much.


They were pleased with their bells.


Charlotte has a Holiday performance at her pre-school. They sang lots of cute songs; including one about 10 little presents; and did a few dances. It was so cute. I love how that boy is smiling at her.





More oogling from boys.



Here are the girls in their Holiday dresses. Olivia wore one that Charlotte wore on her 2nd Christmas.


I loved Charlotte's dress this year (it was a very expensive dress that I got on ebay at a really good price). You can't see it, but it had a pretty pleated layer at the bottom. Too bad she wouldn't sit still for a good photo. She kept making faces and thought she was so funny.











3 comments:

Katy said...

Okay, I love these photos, Charlotte's boyfriends are so funny, LOVE Charlotte's dress, I'm going to have to put you on shopping for Mia. And I'm glad your polar express experience was better that our train from hell last year. Thanks for posting great pics as usual.

emilydeardeuff said...

I have done a Polar Express train ride like that and loved it too! Beautiful dresses!

Jen said...

Oh Danielle, your photos are perfect. I can almost hear Charlotte laughing at her own hilariousness. I love you guys!