Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sweet things


The 3 day weekend was lovely. I had time to finish up some craft projects and make some cookies. The weather was really nice so we took lots of walks as well. These cookies were inspired by Charlotte's new obsession; butterfly trapping. She looked so cute running down our favorite walking trail waving her insect net around-I should have taken a picture! Do not worry; all butterflies were set free a few hours after capture.


Aren't these cool! I thought I'd give it a try after watching a web tutorial. They were really fun to make.



Cupcakes.



I love the disappointed look on this un-frosted cupcake.







Finn in a tutu-just for fun.


Hope your weekend was nice too!











6 comments:

Nat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nat said...

Hello Miss Gourmet! These look fabulous and yummy!
And I love the cupcakes too! It's fun to see your amazing projects.

emilydeardeuff said...

Those cookies are gorgeous! You should sell them (: I would order some right away!!

Jen said...

Beautiful (and yummy) work, once again Danielle. You amaze me.

Katy said...

Seriously???? those cookies are siiiiick (in a good way)

Andrea said...

You are amazing!!!!