Friday, July 15, 2011

100th Post!!!

I happened to notice that this is my 100th post! It only took about 4 years. I never have much to post except cute pictures of my girls. So, I hope you won't mind a few more. Blogging has been so much fun. I love to see what my sisters and their families are up to. Thanks for sharing!


The girls looked like pretty yellow flowers before church last week. I couldn't get them to just be normal for a second.


Here are some shots after an evening ballerina dance session. My camera was on a funny setting so they are fuzzy; but still cute.




Singing time.




Charlotte was really getting in to it!




Cutie pies.





1 comment:

Jen said...

Is that a gnome I spy in your garden? I'm going to cry silently at the computer desk because I don't have any girls.