Thursday, August 9, 2012

Farewell Flagstaff

As a farewell to Flagstaff we had family pictures taken. I think the scenary in these photos is so beautiful. Flagstaff is a beautiful place, if you can focus on the mountains and trees and avoid looking at the ratty old town. It has been our home for 12 years! I will miss the pine trees, all my walking trails, our beautiful mountains and maybe even the snow.


It was a very bright sunny morning-so we are a little shadowy.
I love the way Charlotte is looking at us in this picture-she is so sweet.
Olivia loves her Daddy.
Next time I'll be posting pictures of Oregon!

4 comments:

Jen said...

So bright and pretty. A great idea to take a family photo before you go. Look out Oregon!

emilydeardeuff said...

These pictures all turned out SO beautifully! It is crazy to think we are old enough to have lived somewhere for 12 years! Good luck with your move!

Katy said...

Love these pics Danielle! I'm so excited you're moving, I might get to see you more now.

Andrea said...

You look gorgeous dahling!! Beautiful family