Wednesday, August 29, 2012

See ya later Arizona

Just a few shots from our drive to Oregon.


Here the girls are pointing out the Grand Canyon. This is as close as they ever got. I never took them; I was too scared they might fall in!


Just past Lake Powell there is a free dinosaur museum I've always wanted to stop at; so we took our last chance to go.

Super-cool Diabloceratops skull. Hundreds of dinosaur fossils were found in this area. The Paleontologist that discovered most of the fossils was there and gave a us a tour; Charlotte was completely star-struck! I should of asked for a picture with him.

There won't be views like this in Oregon.


Most importantly, we stopped for a visit with baby Daisy; isn't she a doll!
I'm afraid that's it. I lost all inspiration while traveling though Idaho. Scene's from Oregon coming soon!

No comments: