Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Happy Birthday to me....

My 33rd Birthday started with some family photos. We went to a nearby park with lots of lovely sunflowers-I'll have to post the results later.

Then the girls and I had a dino-themed lunch with our friends as a farewell. Draven here is one day older than Charlotte; they've been friends for a long time. You can see they share an enthusiasm for Dinosaurs.

My first attempt at dino cookies-they were pretty cute.
Next was a tennis showdown between Scott and I. We were both pretty rusty. In the end I was victorious; and not just because its was my Birthday.
As usual, I was completely spoiled by sisters and parents. Here I am fending off wrinkles with a facial cleanser from Katy. I can't wait to spend my MACY's giftcard-there's a pair of fall boots calling my name!
Jen sent me this cute apron she made and a new smoothie recipe book. Instead of cake (too many cookies) we ordered take-out from my favorite Thai food place. It was a really fun day. Thank to all for gifts and well wishes!  

1 comment:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday! Super cute cookies.