Monday, June 10, 2013

Birthday Time!

Olivia turned 4 this weekend. We had a wild animal party theme. The kids had fun with these silly masks.

Thanks Grandma Hoth for the super cute giraffe; he was a hit! He is now living permanently in the girls bedroom.

She's a little spooky in this shot.

The inflatable giraffe was one of Olivia's gifts, she really loves him. She play dress up with him all weekend.

Scott had a birthday too. We celebrated on Sunday with an ice cream pie. I got him the last 2 Disney cars he wanted for his collections-he was really happy.

The cake was pretty cute. The Zebra stripe on the side is a rolled fondant sheet I purchased. It was like putting an edible sticker on the cake-so easy!

It was even Zebra on the inside thanks to a cake mix I found at Walk-mart. You simply layer a chocolate mix and white cake mix to get the look. It was cool and tasty. I must say my butter-cream frosting was to die for!

Party animals!


A very cool mermaid doll from Grandma and Grandpa Hoth. She loved it-went swimming with us twice this weekend.

A Rapunzel jewelry box for her treasures.

A new bike-it was time to retire the tricycle. All the kids were excited about the doll seat in the back.

A Rapunzel jewelry set; so cool with lights and sounds.

We had a feed the elephant relay with real peanuts-thanks for the idea Jen!



Here the girls are playing "pass the ostrich egg" with cool tie-dyes water balloons. Again, thanks for the idea Jen!

They loved this game!

Had to post a picture of my banner because it took me an hour to make.

My big 4 year old-I swear she really grew an inch this weekend; she is getting big way too fast!


Had to share this cute pic. Olivia spent most of the weekend dressed as a Princess. Here she is ready to her Unicorn. It was a very fun and busy weekend. We hit the apartment complex pool 3 times. And I had to give the Relief Society lesson and a Sacrament talk. Good thing I am back at work today so I can take a break!

2 comments:

Katy said...

cutest party ever!!! and that cake! now, come do Mia's for me. Olivia is just precious, mom's giraffe turned out cute too. Loved it.

Andrea said...

Yes-amazing party Danielle-Jen is always good for suggestions...
The cake is so cute! Lots of good memories.