Thursday, March 17, 2011

Are you wearing green?

Charlotte and I made some rainbow cupcakes last night.
I went a little overboard with the food coloring!


The finished product

Pretty!

This morning I made green smoothies. Yep; that's bananas, strawberries and spinach (add some water or apple juice to desired consistency; give it a try) smoothies. But, will they drink it?


The answer is....yes! The spinach adds the lovely green color, but you can;t even taste it! I'd never guessed Charlotte would chugg a spinach smoothie; but she drank two large glasses of it!



Olivia was a little skeptical.

She eventually drank it all.

May the luck of the Irish be with you today!







3 comments:

Jen said...

I've got to try the spinach smoothie thing. I keep hearing about it and I have spinach all the time. Have a great green day (are you talking Irish?).

emilydeardeuff said...

Makes my heart happy! I'll have to try both of those menu items!
Date me I'm Irish, Kiss me I'm Irish, Marry Me I'm Irish!!

Andrea said...

I thought of making spinach smoothies-except I have no spinach at the moment and my children are extremely adept and divining when spinach is present in my smoothies...darn. Your cupcakes are super colorful!